Shipping & Delivery Policy
Zafu.lt e-shop allows you pay via these Payment Gateways:
- PaySera (https://paysera.com)
WARRANTY & ITEM RETURN
According to Lithuanian law of item return policy, you can return products ordered in 14 days, if the package and item was not damaged/opened. If you decide to return the item, you have to cover return delivery expenses.
If you received wrong item, contact us via email (email@example.com), in the email provide order number, what was the item you received. We will cover delivery expenses of item return and we will deliver you the item you ordered, when we receive the returned item. If the package of wrong item was opened/damaged by you, we have a right not to accept it.
- Your ordered products from Zafu.lt e-shop are delivered in the whole Lithuania during 2 – 5 working days after successful payment (the day you placed and order is excluded). Delivery to foreign countries is only provided after contacting our customer support.
- Items are delivered to the address provided by customer.
- Items are delivered by DPD courier directly to your home or to your selected pick-up terminal.
- If you make the order yourself, but you cannot pick up the item, provide the information about recipient contacts during the order process.
If you have any questions, please contact Zafu.lt customer support via phone +370652 50255
WhAT YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU PICK UP YOUR DELIVERY:
When item is delivered, make sure, that:
- The package is not damaged.
- The amount of products is the same as ordered.
If the item delivered was damaged, the customer can refuse to pick it up. In this case the courier and customer fills up the document about the damaged item.
If you pick up the item and sign the document of delivery, you agree the item was not damaged, and it is the right amount of items ordered.